Monday, August 17, 2015

A Promise to Blog Again

Well, it's been a while since I last blogged.  2 years in fact.  I began this blog when I was enrolled in a Masters of Education program, and a technology course specifically.  I finished that program in 2013 and after taking two years off, I have enrolled in an EdS program in Educational Leadership at UNCG, which is a gateway program to help me ultimately earn my EdD in Educational Leadership.  I have been contemplating ramping this blog back up for some time now.  Conveniently, one of the assignments in one of my classes is to maintain a weekly commentary on current issues and topics in education.  What better place to put that commentary than right here on my blog BruceCarrollEDU!

So, all that to say, I will be blogging again.  Soon and often.  As (if) you read my posts, let me know what you think through comments, shares and individual correspondence with me!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment